Whatever our clients need in terms of electricity supply requirements – we can help them from planning and design stages through to successful delivery and project sign-off.
Whether you require a simple, single connection or multi-site roll out program, we manage and deliver your power requirements on time and to specification.
As a minimum, ECS will conduct a desk-based survey to interrogate industry held data prior to commencement. For many projects, a site survey is recommended at the outset to enable us to confirm and document your site’s current infrastructure, which often differs from industry records. This prevents problems arising during the project due to incorrect routing, capacity or metering specification.
ECS will carry out a thorough feasibility study, whereby we will establish the availability, cost and timescale for your project to obtain the required capacity. ECS will evaluate and present all available options for you to consider before commencement.
ECS will liaise with all parties involved on our clients’ behalf, alleviating the workload for site and project managers. We have the experience and network of contacts to enable swift effective communication and to provide necessary updates to client contacts as and when required.
Summary of electricity services from ECS
- Supply installation, energisation, de-energisation and removal
- Supply capacity increase or reduction, capacity checks & review
- Private network installations
- Energy management solutions & energy saving advice
- Applications to DNOs (Distribution Network Operators), connection providers, energy suppliers, and other required third parties including MOPs (Meter Operators), and IDNOs (Independent Distribution Network Operators)
- Renewable project management and grid connections
We provide a fully managed service – from start to finish – from grid applications, designs, plans and installations right through to bill validation from initial meter read to closing reads.
Contact us to discuss your power requirements – call us or email email@example.com