Seamless handling of connections and supply changes, increasing client satisfaction and retention
Dealing with customer requests such as supply changes, upgrades and meter moves is a time and resource intensive process which can soon detract from your core business of energy supply.
In the past customers have endured a long wait for proposals, updates and a solution that might not be as cost effective as a competitor. However, in a competitive marketplace, it’s important to deal with these requests quickly and efficiently to increase client satisfaction and retention.
Increase client satisfaction and retention
ECS offer a one stop shop service to handle supply changes for business customers on your behalf.
From end-to-end project management and the provision of ongoing support, we’ll provide a seamless transition that complements your supply business to maintain high levels of satisfaction and retention. This includes acting as a single point of contact for all parties involved, including contractors and most importantly – the client.
As an independent UK based company, we operate across the country and have the ability to manage a range of utility connections including electricity, water, gas and telecoms.
Get in touch to find out more.
A single point of contact to manage and co-ordinate renewable energy installation projects
Whether it’s for a single or multiple site, the management and co-ordination of renewable energy installation projects takes time and money, particularly without local contacts, industry knowledge or experience.
However, it is important to maintain the agreed delivery timescales to avoid any negative impact on the investment opportunities and potential returns.
Specialist renewable energy development
With experience of managing renewable energy projects, from feasibility to installation, ECS provides dedicated project management to ensure efficient delivery, both in terms of time and costs.
Rather than dealing with multiple parties we’ll act as a single point of contact throughout the entire process, and use our relationships with key industry contacts to represent your best interests and negotiate the best possible rates.
Our capabilities include:
- Feasibility studies – from initial site assessment through to full project costings. ECS will collate all site data into a Siteworks Pack to confirm the existing supply characteristics, identify the nearest point of connection and to establish the required supply infrastructure.
- Planning and installation of energy supplies – Once a project is agreed, ECS will take care of all the necessary applications for the installation. This may include Change of Tenancy with the supplier, application to the Distribution Company for change of use, and to enable import and export supplies.
- Co-ordination of all necessary works to prepare the site -ECS can source and provide costing options for approval. Once project commences, we can manage all relevant requirements and network enhancements.
- Supply and Metering Contracts – where required ECS can negotiate both supply and metering contracts for Import and Export supplies and ensure that the required registrations are in place.
- Accreditation and certification – ECS will arrange data capture and provision to make application for G59 and FiT accreditation for the installation.
- Management of the installation – ECS will arrange and co-ordinate all required physical works, meter installations, commissioning of all utility connections and liaison with the local Distribution Network Operator the installation to the grid.
- First invoice validation – ECS will follow the project through to successful completion by analysing first invoice data and to validate and to confirm accuracy in line with signed agreements.
As an independent UK company, ECS operate throughout the UK.
Get in touch to find out more.