ECS – saving you time and money
Ensuring any new build or refurbishment projects have the necessary utility connections on time requires not only effective planning and project management within tight timescales, but also knowledge of the industry and local area.
Although it isn’t perceived as a core part of the construction process, delays in securing utility connections may result in large financial penalties if it has an impact on the overall timescales.
As an independent company that specialises in setting up and managing a range of utility supplies, ECS can take these pressures away whilst saving you time and money. Acting as a reliable single point of contact on your behalf, we’ll co-ordinate all parties throughout the entire process so you can remain focussed on your core business of construction.
Meet or beat utility connection times
Our team of specialists have an unrivalled network of contacts within the industry so we can meet or even beat standard utility connection times. This has helped a number of our construction clients to avoid any unnecessary costs or project delays. From feasibility to delivery we will streamline your project and help you to get your project delivered on time and to specification.
Get in touch to find out more.
Utility management keeps demolition projects on track
Whether you are carrying out a full site clearance, or partial demolition during refurbishment, ECS can help you to manage all aspects of your utilities removal and provision in line with your project timescales.
ECS can handle all or part of the entire process including mapping, diversion, disconnection and removal to re-instatement and installation of new services.
Our Services deliver:
- Full feasibility – ECS will personally conduct a site survey to map all utilities on your site, giving you reassurance that you will not encounter any nasty surprises during works. Often what is recorded in industry documentation is not 100% accurate
- Project management from initial planning, co-ordination and management of your site’s utility requirements
- Full disconnection of meters, service and mains
- Diversion of existing infrastructure wherever necessary
- Installation of temporary builders’ supplies and phone lines as required
ECS can handle the utilities side of your project on your behalf to avoid you being left with stranded assets on your site.
To discuss your project requirements or to find out more,
Call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org